INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND CONTINGENCY INSURANCE FOR BUSINESSES
Protect your business’s human resources abroad
HYPEN MOBILITY advises businesses and suggests flexible or tailored international health and contingency plans that offer complete protection for expatriate employees and their families.
Our Commitment Charter:
- To fully protect employers and their employees anywhere in the world;
- To control the cost of selected plans by ensuring that health and contingency offers are adapted to the specific needs of the company;
- To promote team cohesion and productivity through health / contingency coverage that offers peace of mind;
- To always be attentive to the quality of the trust that binds us. We assign to you a dedicated contact in order to fully meet your expectations and those of your employees, wherever they are working;
- Because we are independent, HYPHEN MOBILITY conducts market intelligence and tracks market trends in order to offer you health and contingency coverage that is always optimal.
- International health coverage
- Group insurance coverage
- Flexible offerings
- Tailored offerings
- Temporary work disability – per diem allowance (1st euro and in addition to CFE French expat social security benefits)
- Permanent total or partial disability
- Death benefit, all causes
- Medical assistance and repatriation
- Personal civil liability
- Kidnapping and ransom insurance
What our customers say about us
TESTIMONIAL: MR. D…, HRM, LOS ANGELES
The arrival of our new employees went off smoothly and without incident. We got them together with our HYPHEN MOBILITY advisor so that he could explain the American healthcare system in detail. Our expatriate staff was reassured, and up and running quickly, able to fully focus on their mission.
TESTIMONIAL: MR. V…, INDEPENDENT, SÃO PAULO
Thanks to my HYPHEN MOBILITY advisor, I was able to carry out my business project in Brazil feeling calm and secure. My advisor proposed the right health coverage for my entire market study period, and then modified it to reflect my new needs during my relocation.